Monday, October 8, 2007

Homeopathy Corner

Arnica is a very good medicine used for relief of bruises, stiffness, and muscle soreness. It also used for bruises and sprains and sometimes as a tincture for anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving purposes.

I keep this handy every where at my home and in my purse for my family. My daughter who is a toddler gets hurts now and then and I seek this every time. It has a nice taste so my daughter asks for it by herself when she gets hurt now !!!

Aconite :-For Fever which comes in only in the night along with cough. Try aconite. My daughter preschooler has this kind of fever which just shoots up in the night and the whole she seems to be fine. She was exposed to little bit icy rain few days back. I am guessing that could be a cause specially during the weather change in Spring. As well she seems to very tired lately with so many activities....I am going to try out aconite today. Let see :-)

No comments: